Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feeling Better

okay so during my last post I was clearly feeling angry and very emotional. But I think I feel better now. lol. Things have gotten better and I'm used to working at chic-fil-a now- so things are turning upwards. I did apply for a position at the Fresno Pacific North Center but for some reason I'm not feeling like it's going to come through- not a surprise since from the begining God has been doing some funny things with the direction I'm headed in. any ways, what else can I say- I have figured out that I love teaching and thus want to be in ministry interacting and growing with people, but I haven't decided or rather figured out what department I want to be in more- childrens or womens? I like when I'm teaching kids and they finally understand what Jesus is saying! it's one of the coolest moments ever when it finally clicks with them- but I also like connecting with women and encouraging them through the word- ya know? I feel like God might keep me at Chic-fil-a while he grows me some more- which isn't so bad- but I just want everything now- I want my dream job now. I don't want to wait God knows how long, lol. just give it to me now! please? I don't think I can persuade God. oh well...there's an update for everyone since my last temper tantrum.

2 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

It's funny that you're typing this while I'm in the other room trying to get jhigh and hs students to have fun worshiping without moshing.
Glad you're feeling better.

Carrie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Change is so hard, but God does grow us through these hard times. I will pray that you will serve in the area that God can use you the most and also where you will be challenged and grow. God is so faithful... even when it seems like He's not doing anything. Love you.