Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a new day for this old blog

So this is mostly an inspiration from my experience this past year. Through great Christian counseling and constantly writing devotions to God, I feel this need to encourage other women through their lives as well. I've learned to do them in the SOAP format (scripture, observation, application, and prayer).
Something else that's been on my heart is the fact that as Christians, we go through our every day lives in a fairly boring manor and without finding much joy in them. A speaker on the radio made a good point mentioning that if we were going to spend eternity in praise of the Lord then we had better start practicing now.
Keeping all that in mind, I want to practice praising the Lord everyday (and you will get a weekly update with a soap for the week as well). My prayer is that this glorify's God and encourages you in your walk with Him. Amen.

No comments: