Monday, July 28, 2008

Sleeping...Dolphins

on one of my vacation days I woke up had breakfast went back to sleep till eleven goofed around till three took another nap till five-ish had dinner and the rest of the night I can't remember but pretty relaxing. Today we took a couple of walks- we even saw dolphins when we were at the Monterey wharf! It looked like it was a mother and baby- so cute! They were randomly putting on a show for the Kayakers! Swimming around and doing jumps, it went on for a whole 40 minutes- it was an amazing time for me and Jess.

Sam our cuz is in town- and we're ready to have a night out with the cousins to enjoy Julia before she leaves. No idea what we're doing yet but I'll let you know tomorrow what we did.

3 comments:

Arev said...

Wow, real dolphins! Are you sure they weren't mechanical? lol

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

What were you and Jess doing!?! Steven know? It was fun. I've been visiting Monterey for years and have never seen dolphins there. I didn't even think they had dolphins.

Jess said...

Haha I just saw Jesse's comment and got really confused. :)

Sounds like you guys are having a great time! I was on a boat a few years ago between the Ca coast and Catalina and we were literally surrounded by dolphins, it was insane! Such cute little critters... :)