Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jesse's sympathy

It's hard waking up in the mornings knowing I have nothing planned. It's not like one of those great moments when you've been dying for a break -when you're excited that you have nothing planned. No it's rather "oh, I'm awake...what do I do...I don't want to lie around all day, I'm tired of volunteering, I'm frustrated with all the employers calling (rather not!), I guess I could look through a magazine until Jesse wakes up and gets ready for work"-it's that kind of apathy I wake up with every morning. There's just nothing to do, I'm so frustrated I don't even want to clean up the apartment, btw it's a mess.

Anyways, Jesse always some how ends up talking me into getting dressed and going with him to NewCov to help him out. We were home during lunch and the tv was on, and low and behold the commercial came on (which I talked about in the previous blog) and Jesse was in the middle of making lunch in the kitchen when he heard it come on. He bolted over and turned the tv off, lol- and I knew he had read my blog.

Life just sucks right now. I don't like being at home and i'm tired of hanging out everywhere else- I'm basically useless. I don't understand God sometimes or what He's doing. I have no clue what's going on or where I'm headed. I feel like the only thing that helps are prayers, that's the only time I see a difference and I know people are thinking of me. I see God move then.

No comments: